New Mexico has always been defined by the natural beauty of its landscapes—by past generations who carved out a living from it, and by the next generation that seeks adventure in its folds.
In order to preserve this beauty, it is up to us as the current generation to act as stewards of this land. We can keep our state clean and beautiful with the help of dedicated volunteers like you.
Here are a five simple and fun ways you can keep New Mexico true:
- DIY – Organize your own neighborhood cleanup and BBQ and share photos with #keepnewmexicotrue
- Connect – Like our partners on Facebook (Keep New Mexico Beautiful, Keep Albuquerque Beautiful, Cruceño Cleanup, etc.)
- Report - Use the ABQ311 app (Albuquerque) or No Throw app (Doña Ana County) to report graffiti or litter issues
- Recycle – Learn more at iwanttoberecycled.org
- Join the Litterati – upload your litter photo to Instagram with #litterati then throw away, recycle or compost it
Click on the banner below to find your local Clean & Beautiful Organization