Did you know that every year more than 6,000 pieces of trash land on each mile of road in the state? We can keep our state clean and beautiful with the help of dedicated volunteers like you.
Missed cleanups in your area? Want to do something the rest of the year? Here are a five simple and fun ways you can keep New Mexico true:
1. DIY – Organize your own neighborhood cleanup and BBQ and share photos with #keepnewmexicotrue
2. Connect – Like our partners on Facebook (Keep New Mexico Beautiful, Keep Albuquerque Beautiful, Cruceño Cleanup, etc.)
3. Report - Use the ABQ311 app (Albuquerque) or No Throw app (Doña Ana County) to report graffiti or litter issues
4. Recycle – Learn more at iwanttoberecycled.org
5. Join the Litterati – upload your litter photo to Instagram with #litterati then throw away, recycle or compost it