Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and just over two hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu offers year-round activities for everyone. Our philosophy is to be the most Family-Friendly, Family Fun resort in the Rockies - while offering the best deals around.
For over 50 years, guests have escaped to the cool air of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and the laid-back atmosphere found at Sipapu. Our mountain resort provides the perfect place to play; we offer the following activities for FREE to all guests:
* Trout fishing on our river, the Rio Pueblo, or our stocked fishing pond
* Off-roading, hiking, mountain biking and exploring more than 300 nearby miles of off-road trails that surround our property
* A world-class alpine disc golf course (named one of the most scenic courses in the country)
* Geocaching and hiking in wildflower meadows
* Camping out and making s'mores under the stars
Our resort also includes a variety of affordable accommodations, including suites, cabins, lodge rooms, camp sites, an RV park and more. Paradise Riverside Bar and Grill, Sipapu's newest restaurant, offers New Mexico's best riverside dining experience to hungry visitors, too.
* A New Mexico fishing license is required for all guests and is available for purchase at Sipapu's general store.
For more information, please contact us: