Holotropic Breathwork™ is a simple yet profound method for expanding our understanding of who we are and what it means to be human. It invites potentially transformative learning about aspects of self that may be unfamiliar or unexplored, the possibility for healing, and the emergence of fresh insight.
This workshop includes a one-day orientation to breathwork on Friday afternoon. The orientation is for those who are new to the work. On Saturday, each participant will have a breathwork session and a session as ‘sitter’ for their breathing partner. The day concludes with time for sharing and integration.
Friday, January 11 – one-day orientation:
Arrival: 3:45 pm
Saturday, January 12 – breathwork session:
Includes: orientation, program, snacks, coffee/tea and dinner on Saturday; please bring your own lunch
Cost without accommodations:
- $150 – Early Bird Discount – register by December 28th, 2018
- $175 – Regular Price – after December 28th, 2018
If you are interested in staying in one of our casitas, the following fees are added to your program payment:
- $200 – 1 Night of Accommodation: includes double occupancy, snacks, coffee and tea, dinner on Saturday
- $250 – 2 Nights of Accommodation: includes double occupancy, snacks, coffee and tea, dinner on Saturday
- If single occupancy, there would be an additional $25/night fee.
Payment in full is required to register.
Please Note: If you must cancel your participation prior to the day of the retreat, $100 of your registration will be refunded to you. There will be a $50 fee if you cancel prior to two weeks before the retreat.
Payment plans are available upon request. Please contact Sarah Spearman at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payment options.
Holotropic Breathwork Workshop
- 133 Seton Village Road
- Santa Fe, NM 87508
- Academy for the Love of Learning
- Early bird ticket prices are available through December 28th, 2018. Ticket prices vary according to accomodations.