The Old West is peopled with legends, but our West is full of vibrant and arresting people who are working and living under a glorious Western sky. New Mexican faces reflect both the intimate beauty, diverse cultures and rough grandeur of this incredible land.
In this workshop in Santa Fe you will photograph several models each day including:
• Working Cowboys and Cowgirls with spurs, chaps and working garb
• Native Americans in authentic regalia
• Flamenco dancer in traditional performance costume
• Mountain Man in authentic attire
These portrait subjects bring the west to life. All subjects are chosen to provide participants a fantastic opportunity to make emotionally powerful and artistic photographs.
Craig Varjabedian is an award-winning photographer who explores the back roads of the American West, making pictures of the unique and quintessential. He shares awe-inspiring stories of the land and the people who live on it—one photograph at a time.
Photographing the Faces of the West Photo Workshop
- 903 W. Alameda St. #115
- Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Eloquent Light Photography Workshops, LLC.
- $1495. tuition