Gardenia Jungle Entertainment is proud to bring together three ultra-talented young musical prodigies - Angelica Hale, Karolina Protsenko, and Kayden Kelly - for a night of inspiration and awe-inspiring performances at Santa Fe’s Lensic Performing Arts Center. Bring the whole family to see Prodigies: A Million Dreams!
• Angelica Hale (12) is an extraordinarily talented singer-songwriter and actress from Atlanta, GA who sang her way into the hearts of America on Season 12 of America's Got Talent as the youngest runner-up in the show’s history.
• Violin phenom and YouTube sensation Karolina Protsenko (11) was born in Ukraine and lives in Los Angeles, CA. She took the internet by storm covering difficult pop songs with ease and expertise and her popularity grew so much that she was featured on the Ellen Degeneres Show.
• Santa Fe’s very accomplished musician Kayden Kelly (12) has been playing piano since he was five, the violin from age seven, and has been a violinist of the Santa Fe Youth Symphony program since he was eight. He is a prizewinner in piano competitions in New Mexico as well as nationally and internationally.
There will be a special appearance by Desert Academy's Vocal Performance Singers.
Partial proceeds from the event will go to support Gardenia Jungle Entertainment’s mission of supporting music in schools.
Prodigies: A Million Dreams
- 211 W. San Francisco
- Santa Fe
- Lensic Performing Arts Center
- Tickets: $34, $39, $47, $54. 15% discount for students, teachers, active military, and first responders. For access to discounts, please call the box office at (505) 988-1234.Add on a pre-show meet-and-greet reception to any ticket for $50.