Four days of Classic Americana, Vintage Lifestyle and Rockabilly on Historic Route 66. Largest Rockabilly & Americana weekender on Route 66! New Mexico Tourism certified as the BIGGEST event of its kind in NM.
- Over 25 bands from all over the U.S. and around the world, including legendary headliners.
- Wheels on 66 Parade
- Wheels on 66 Classic Car Show & Vintage Bike Show
- Swap Meet & Flea Market
- Multiple Contests: Mr. Rockabilly, Miss Rockabilly Pinup, Kids Tattoo, Adult Tattoo, Beard & Mustache and more...
- Entire Town Takeover with events at multiple locations
- Lots of kid friendly events
- Diverse schedule for 4 unforgettable days
Rockabilly on the Route is a fundraiser for New Mexico Route 66 Museum, located inside the Tucumcari Convention Center
Rockabilly on the Route
- 1500 West Historic Route 66
- Tucumcari, NM 88401
- Tucumcari Convention Center
- Free & Ticketed Events - $60 for 4 days of fun! Keep your eye on www.rockabillyontheroute.com for some fabulous early bird ticket specials!
- Recurring on the 1st weekday of June