Come out to the 1st Annual San Juan Yoga Festival. Enjoy outdoor yoga at the beautiful Wines of the San Juan and enjoy their Harvest Festival on Saturday. Saturday evening and Sunday, events will take place at the Courtyard by Marriott in Farmington. Sunday is packed with your choice of yoga classes and special guest speaker during lunch. Whether you are new to yoga or a master this festival will have something for you! Register today online.
San Juan Yoga Festival Schedule
September 29, 2018
1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Outdoor Yoga & Harvest Wine Festival at Wines of the San Juan
6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Meet & Greet Reception at Courtyard by Marriott
September 30, 2018
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Breakfast
9:30 - 10:30 a.m. Yoga Break Out
- Staci Zweschper leading Sacred Yoga
- Magan Vigil leading Change to Grow Flow
- Aspen Ballard leading Vinyasa Flow to Peak Posture
10:45 – 11:45 a.m. Yoga Break Out
- Chantell Griffith leading Sacred Rebel Vibe
- Erin Benson leading Palates Mat
- Jen Todd leading BodyFlow
12 - 1:30 p.m.Lunch and presentation special guest speaker Susan Hakanson
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Yoga Break Out Class
- Soly Culpepper leading Hatha Flow
- Susan Hakanson leading ViniYoga
- Melissa Rietz leading Aroma Yoga Flow
San Juan Yoga Festival Details
Admission includes entry to Wines of the San Juan on Saturday, food Saturday night, Sunday breakfast, lunch and yoga classes. A special hotel rate at Courtyard by Marriott $74.99 plus tax is available to registrants. Call the hotel at 505-325-5111, and mention Yoga Festival when booking your stay.
San Juan Yoga Festival
- 560 Scott Blvd.
- Farmington, NM 87401
- Courtyard by Marriott
- $60 per person, this includes meals, entry to Wines of the San Juan and yoga classes.
- Recurring daily