Would you like to learn about alpacas and meet them up close?
Are you fascinated about alpacas? Are you an alpaca fan?
Join us for a Walk and Talk Farm Tour, meet the alpacas and the other animals on the farm too.
This is a gentle walking tour where we will talk about alpacas and you will get to meet the alpacas up close and personal. Each alpaca has a story behind him or her, we can share those stories with you and also other stories about life on the farm. Have questions about alpacas? Then this is your time to ask away. You will also get to meet our horse Sabre, our barn cats and our chickens and guinea fowl. Bring your camera and be ready to have some fun.
• Walk and Talk Farm Tour is only available by prior online ticket reservation only. Availability is limited. No Same Day Reservations please.
• Tickets must be reserved in advance for specified dates. Please do not show up at the farm unless you have reserved your ticket online.
• Tour will start at 11:00 a.m. MST. Please ensure when you reserve your ticket that you provide an email address that you check regularly and your contact number in case we need to contact you regarding weather delays etc.
• Tour length approximately one hour
• Available on published dates only
• Maximum of 20 tickets available per tour (If we have RV guests at the farm that day they may also be joining the tour)
• Fees: Ages 12 and over - $5 per person. Children ages 2 -12 $3 per person. Children up to age 2 are free. (no military discount on Walk and Talk Farm Tour tickets).
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Please wear appropriate farm footwear. No bare feet, flip flops or open toed shoes/sandals please!
• No dogs or other animals allowed
- Please note we do not have a public restroom at the farm.
Walk & Talk Tours with Alpacas
- 770 Curry Road M
- Clovis, NM 88101
- $5 for adults, $3 ages 2 - 13, under 2 free. No military discount
- Recurring every 3 weeks on Saturday