In this section
1. Look through the Enchanted 8 here to determine which road trips come through or near your community or business.
3. Follow #NewMexicoTRUE social handles on Twitter | Facebook | Instagram so that you know when we’re talking about road trips in or near your community or business. Then, repost and share the content!
4. Mark your calendar for the weeks that we’ll be spotlighting the road trips in your area via NewMexico.org and our social media platforms. Check out the spotlight calendar here.
5. Have a road trip of your own? Have it listed on NewMexico.org by sending 75 words, an image, and a link to the road trip on your website to email@example.com for consideration.
6. Catch the eye of road trippers planning their summer vacations by creating a free business or attraction listing at NewMexico.org.
7. Promote your special event that falls into one of the Enchanted 8 road trip categories (cuisine, Native culture, architecture, agritourism, family, adventure, quirky, or Rt 66) on NewMexico.org through the Partner Portal.
8. List your deal or discount for Enchanted 8 road trippers on NewMexico.org by submitting it through our Partner Portal.
9. Customize an Enchanted 8 image for your community or business by accessing the template here (or have us do it for you by sending a photo, location name and which road trip it ties into to firstname.lastname@example.org.). See example.
10. Have a unique character, place or thing that ties into the Enchanted 8? Send your story idea or media pitch to Bailey.Griffth@state.nm.us for a chance at earned media coverage.
11. Write an article about something unique to your community or business that ties in to the Enchanted 8 for a chance to be featured on NewMexico.org and our social media platforms (i.e. “Ten Reasons to Love Tinkertown” or “What Makes the Enchanted Circle a Top Spot for Adventure”). Submit to email@example.com.
12. Create your own road trip for NewMexico.org! Send 75 words, an image, and a link to the road trip on your website to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
13. Send YouTube links to any videos that you have incorporating one of the Enchanted 8 road trip stops to be considered for inclusion on our playlists to email@example.com.
14. Share your custom Enchanted 8 image (see No. 9) with a link to your Enchanted 8 road trip on your website and social media platforms to drive awareness to your road trip stop. See example.
15. Tell us what your community or business is doing to incorporate into the Enchanted 8 so we can cross-promote and spotlight you as a best practice/example by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Make sure your regional marketing board is aware of what you’re doing and helping you promote your stop by attending a region board meeting or emailing the chair of your board.
17. Invite the tourism department to visit your community and create Enchanted 8 content about your area by requesting a True Tour.
18. Share this toolkit with businesses in your community and encourage them to participate.
19. Show your social media network what they can expect on their trip by sharing videos from our Enchanted 8 playlists:
Road Trip for True Families
Road Trip for True Adventure Seekers
Road Trip for True Native Culture Enthusiasts
Road Trip for True Foodies
Road Trip for True Architecture Aficionados
Road Trip for True Agricultural Addicts
Road Trip for True Eccentrics
Road Trip for True Rt. 66 Fanatics
20. Use #NewMexicoTRUE and #Enchanted8 on your social networks when posting and sharing about the Enchanted 8.