The Tourism Department will be hosting a New Mexico True booth at IPW this May in Denver, the travel industry's premier international marketplace and the largest generator of travel to the United States. A big part of events like IPW is leveraging the power of receptive tour operators that results in trip conversion, but how can industry partners participate along with the Tourism Department in international travel trade? What role does media relations play? In this month’s webinar we will get an overview of the travel trade industry and what happens at events like IPW. We’ll also hear from industry partners who’ve had success in travel trade.
February 15, 2018
10:00 am – 11:00 am
- What exactly is a receptive tour operator and what do they do?
- How do I contact a receptive tour operator?
- Does it cost anything to work with a receptive tour operator?
- How is New Mexico True working to give me a receptive tour operator opportunity?
- How can my public relations or media program support travel trade?
- How have other industry partners had success working with travel trade?