New Mexico Clean and Beautiful
The Tourism Department partners with communities to Keep New Mexico True by providing funding and technical assistance to municipalities, counties, and tribal governments on litter eradication, waste reduction, and community beautification initiatives.
The FY23 Grant Application cycle closed on Friday, April 15, 2022. The FY24 Grant Application will be announced early 2023.
- All New Mexico municipalities, counties, and Tribal Governments in good standing with New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department are eligible for funding.
- This is a competitive grant, whereas applications are subject to be funded in whole, in part, or not at all. Each application is individually reviewed by the Clean and Beautiful Grant Review Panel with careful consideration of relevance, need, and feasibility.
- Grant applications can be accessed at: https://nmtourism.smapply.io.
- Further details on the grant program and its parameters can be found in FY23 Clean and Beautiful Grant Guidelines.
- Please refer to the FY23 Panel Review Process to learn more about how applications will be evaluated.
NMTD reviewed the Grant Guidelines and best practices for submitting an application. View the presentation slides.