This year, there are 2 available Co-Op programs to choose from:
- NEW! Co-Operative Advertising Media Menu Program (MMP Co-Op)
- Flexible Co-Op Grant Program (FLEX Co-Op)
- You may apply for either the MMP Co-Op or the FLEX Co-Op, BUT NOT BOTH.
- Applicants MUST have attended one of the informational webinars
Applications for both Co-Op Programs are now open: Click here to access the CoOp Grant Application
Application deadline is Monday 11/7 @ 4PM mtn (open for 3 weeks)
Both programs share the following parameters:
- Matching grants are available to destination or event entities of any size, including collaborations of separate entities
- Funding requires application by the partner and approval by NMTD (online and per timeline provided)
- Require use of and strict adherence to New Mexico True brand guidelines and creative approval by NMTD
- Allows leverage of partner entity’s choice of resources for creative development and media placement/trafficking
- Partner is responsible for payment of entire investment, as grant funds will not be paid by NMTD until proof of placement and proof of payment are received within 30 days of in-market date
1. NEW! Co-Operative Advertising Media Menu Program (MMP Co-Op)
- 1:1 Partner: NMTD match for select print, in-airport out-of-home (OOH), and digital media menu options
- No minimum investment level; maximum funding of $50K per application
- Partner commits to invest in specific media menu items at special rates negotiated on behalf of NMTD by Talweg Creative. (At time of request, partner will indicate a rank order of priority for all menu items selected. In the event there are more requests than available NMTD funds, partner’s lower priority menu items may be declined)
- Media menu pricing has been negotiated on behalf of NMTD and is NOT intended to be public. Pricing may be viewed only when securely logged into GoGrants.
- Final grant approval subject to partner’s agreement to:
- Work directly with (or through partner’s ad/media agency) selected and approved media vendors to contract and place media (at pre-negotiated rates for NMTD MMP Co-Op)
- Develop creative at partner’s own expense, leveraging NMTD brand assets, in strict compliance with New Mexico True Brand Guidelines, and approved by NMTD prior to timely submission to media vendors
- Provide proof of placement and reimbursement request for selected and approved media menu selections to NMTD within 30 days of in-market date
Click here to download examples of creative placements.
2. Flexible Co-Op Grant Program (FLEX Co-Op)
- 1:1 matching grants up to $10K max NMTD investment for “off menu” marketing programs
- Traditional process, simplified application
Both MMP Co-Op and FLEX Co-Op applications will be opened on Monday, October 17, 2016 (you will not be able to access the application prior to then). Completed applications must be submitted on or before 4:00PM mtn on Monday, November 7th, 2016. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. All applications must be submitted via the online process found on this website; paper applications will not be considered.
PRIOR YEAR AWARD LISTINGS
Director, Brand Advertising & Marketing