The New Mexico Tourism Department remains laser-focused and has never been more committed to its mission to grow New Mexico’s economy through tourism. Here's a brief overview of what partners can expect from our "CoOp" program.
- Matching investments for all awarded partners' MMP and Flex initiatives (match pending funding outcomes of 2023 Legislative Session)
- Media strategy customized for your unique situation and priorities
- Increased optimization of digital initiatives
- Fueled by New Mexico True brand equity
- Partner Service Representative supports entire process
- Quarterly performance reports optimize digital ROI
- MANDATORY Partner Priorities and Situation Assessment Survey opens January 24
- MANDATORY Partner priorities and Situation Assessment Survey due February 24
- Program details announced March 1
- Smart Select Media Menus delivered to eligible applicants starting March 4
- Media Consultations available from March 21 through March 31
- Applications due April 21
- Award decisions communicated May 22
Here's what you need to know about the FY24 Cooperative Marketing & Advertising Program.
Key Program Details
Key Program Dates for FY24
For general program information, expand any section below to learn more.
The Cooperative Marketing & Advertising Program made big leaps in the past several years. Together, we are part of a national award-winning effort. We will continue to break ground and work together on successful campaigns.
Sign up for Tourism Talk, our bi-weekly e-news, to ensure you don’t miss important announcements.
To review documents for the current cycle and/or plan for future, click on the Resources box.
To read what our partners have to say, click on the Testimonials box.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the process, make our program, and your destinations, attractions, and events even more successful. Please share your ideas for how New Mexico True can work for you.