- Got an idea for a new tourism initiative in your area? Apply for our Rural Pathway Program incubator and grant program Learn More.
- Looking to rebuild convention and group business for your destination or property? Sign up now for our Group Event Venue Program.
- Interested in starting a tour operator business? Explore our Entrepreneur Tour Operator Toolkit Learn More.
- Add your tourism-related business listing, event listing, or your special deals and discounts to newmexico.org via our Partner Portal Learn More.
- Apply for a Cooperative Marketing grant to leverage the New Mexico True brand in your destination advertising Learn More.
- Take your event to the next level through technical assistance, sponsorship, and destination advertising offered through the Tourism Event Growth & Sustainability Program Learn More.
- Submit story ideas and events for consideration in New Mexico Magazine, and consider its custom publishing, promotion, and advertising packages.
- Request New Mexico True Adventure Guides and tourism-related promotional materials for your event or meeting.
- Share what’s new in your area with the Communications team for a chance to get in-state or national PR exposure Learn More.
- Got a product that’s 100% made in New Mexico? Apply for our New Mexico True Certified program, and add our custom logo to your website or packaging Learn More.
- Don’t forget to tag us (@NewMexico on Twitter and Facebook, and @NewMexicoTrue on Instagram) on social media or use the hashtag #NewMexicoTrue so that we see your posts.
- Have printed materials or visitor’s guides? Contact Toby Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for distribution in Visitor Information Centers across the state.
- Keep up to date with New Mexico’s hospitality and tourism community at our industry site: nmtourism.org.
- Apply for the NM Clean and Beautiful grant for your cleanup, recycling, and beautification project Learn More.
- Use our vast research resources to grow your business and destination in a data-driven way Learn More.
- Sign up for our tourism industry newsletter to stay up-to-date on all essential data, news and resources throughout the tourism industry Sign Up Now.