- Add your travel-inspiring videos to the interactive New Mexico True map at NewMexico.org/VideoMap. Under two minutes per video is recommended.
- Get your event or special travel deal in the NMTD Monthly Newsletter. Email a 50-word summary along with beautiful images at least six weeks in advance to Digital.Media@state.nm.us.
- Get in-state or national PR exposure for your uniquely New Mexican, travel-inspiring destination or event. Email completed press releases to Industry.Relations@state.nm.us.
- Suggest a uniquely New Mexican, travel-inspiring story for “New Mexico True Television” by contacting show producer Melinda Frame at Melinda@Cliffdwellerdigital.com.
- Promote your tribal tourism opportunities and attractions. Contact Indian.Tourism@state.nm.us.
- Get your business’s tourism-related news posted on NMTD’s Industry Partners website. Email Industry.Relations@state.nm.us.
- Submit story ideas to New Mexico Magazine. Contact NewMexico.Magazine@state.nm.us.
- Feature your tourism-oriented business in the New Mexico Vacation Guide. Contact NewMexico.Magazine@state.nm.us.
- Add your tourism-related business listing to newmexico.org (120,000 visitors each month.) Visit newmexico.org, scroll to the bottom, and click on Partner Login. Don’t forget to upload beautiful, eye-catching images.
- List your events on the NMTD Events Calendar at newmexico.org. Go to Partner Login at bottom of page. Your event will also then be considered for NM True TV promotion and included on the New Mexico Magazine website.
- Be included on the NMTD Media Resources page for visiting journalists. Contact Industry.Relations@state.nm.us.
- Create your New Mexico True ad with the Ad Builder Toolkit. Go to media.nmtourism.org, create an account and receive authorization within 24 hours to get started.
- Be part of the NMTD Regional Marketing efforts. Contact your Regional Tourism Marketing Board Chair at nmtourism.org (click on “Contact”).
- Host an NMTD True Tour in your city. Contact True.Tour@state.nm.us.
- Take advantage of the beautiful videos (New Mexico True Television, New Mexico True Stories, etc.) to promote your area. Link to and share these videos from youtube.com/visitnewmexico.
- Apply for a Cooperative Marketing grant by visiting nmtourism.org/coop-marketing. Available to New Mexico-based IRS 501© non-profits, tourism-related organizations, or local and tribal governments. Contact Grants.Admin@state.nm.us.
- Partner with New Mexico Clean & Beautiful or apply for a 25% matching grant. Contact Clean.Beautiful@state.nm.us.
- Apply for an Event Sponsorship grant at nmtourism.org (under partnership opportunities). Contact Grants.Admin@state.nm.us with questions.
- Access NMTD research and presentations at nmtourism.org/resources. Contact Tourism.Research@state.nm.us.
- Be in the know! Sign up for our Industry Newsletter at nmtourism.org.
Download the suggestions on this page as a PDF HERE.