The April issue of New Mexico Magazine takes you into spectacular homes and out on the road for springtime adventures. Jump right in!
- Get a virtual tour of three gorgeous, creative homes and gardens, from a quirky twig work sanctuary in Cloudcroft to a sleek modern domain on Taos Mesa, and a Truchas masterpiece filled with the hand carved touches of its creator.
- Meet the man people are calling the best chef in Ruidoso as we take you into one of his rollicking cooking classes.
- Find your “Om on the Range” with our story about unique yoga retreats,treks and tests.
- Feel the love one admirer has for Santa Rosa, where nostalgia and adventure await.
- Meet the women—and men—behind a Good Friday gathering of lowrider cars in Española with an appreciative photo essay by Kate Russell.
- And discover how Santa Fe painter Willy Bo Richardson overcame challenges to grow his art into an innovative business.