To qualify your product(s) for the New Mexico True Certified program:
- Click HERE to view eligibility requirements and ensure your business and its product(s) meet the minimum criteria.
Plan to have the following information available prior to starting your application:
- The specific products for which your company is seeking New Mexico True certification.
- Initial thoughts on how you would use the New Mexico True Certified Logo if approved (e.g., packaging, website, marketing materials, merchandising, point-of-sale, signage, press release or other public relations outreach/materials, trade show display, storefront, etc.). Refer to the Resources page for examples and mockups. The Certified Logo is not available for use prior to having a licensing agreement in place. All use of the Certified Logo must be approved in advance.
- If you are applying for “100% Made in New Mexico” certification: Photos or other evidence/documentation (such as lease or contract manufacturer agreement) of New Mexico-based facilities for the production of your product(s). Acceptable formats for upload include .jpg, .png, and .pdf.
- If you are applying for “100% Grown in New Mexico” certification: Attach source-verified third-party documentation from an entity like NMDA.
The New Mexico Tourism Department will review completed applications and supporting evidence. A representative will be in touch shortly thereafter.
Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Mexico Tourism Department reserves the right to deny participation in the New Mexico True Certified Program for any reason including non-compliance with any local, state or federal laws.