New Mexico True Certified Application

Join Our Community

New Mexico True Certified partners are an eclectic mix of growers, movers, and makers. From "mom & pop" to international distribution, our partners infuse the spirit of New Mexico into each authentic, hand-crafted item. They benefit from access to a burgeoning network and leverage the power of New Mexico True to amplify marketing messages and grow revenue. Complete the brief form below to see whether your products qualify for New Mexico True Certified.

Fill out my online form.