FY24 Cooperative Marketing & Advertising Grant Program
The Cooperative Marketing & Advertising Program (CoOp) is a co-funded, co-branded marketing program aimed at growing New Mexico’s tourism economy together by utilizing the strength of the New Mexico True brand. Through customized media strategies tailored to each awarded partner, the CoOp program guides participants through quality marketing and advertising initiatives that align with the New Mexico True brand in order to achieve effective, optimized results.
Eligible entities for the Cooperative Marketing program include local and tribal governments as well as tourism-related non-profit organizations and attractions.
Please Note: Applications for the FY24 (July1, 2023 - June 30, 2024) Cooperative Marketing Grant Program have closed.
FY24 PROGRAM HIGLIGHTS:
- 2:1* Matching investment for ALL awarded partners' MMP and Flex Plans*
- *Confirmation of NMTD matching level pending outcomes of 2023 Legislative Session
- Smart digital advertising packages
- More streamlined execution process
Through the program, our partners (awarded eligible entities include tourism-related, nonprofit organizations and local and tribal governments):
- ACHIEVE greater media buying power by matching state dollars with your own marketing investments
- EXTEND the power of New Mexico True with consistent brand standards and efficient production
- BENEFIT from our commitment to meet a diverse range of goals and budgets
- GAIN support through conscientious and expert service provided from strategy to implementation
- RECEIVE performance reporting to measure impact, inform optimization, and summarize year-end results
For event-specific technical assistance, marketing, and sponsorship opportunities, please refer to the Tourism Events Growth & Sustainability (TEGS) program.