- New Mexico tourism saw another strong month of media coverage. HUB Destination Marketing (HDM) has been working with NMTD to accomplish the following:
- Continued coverage from top journalists that have confirmed they experienced Northwest New Mexico because of proactive pitching by HDM. HDM expects additional coverage from Tampa Bay Times and Hunt Channel in the upcoming months
- HDM has confirmed journalist Jean Chen with USA Today to visit New Mexico in December
- Tampa Bay Times reporter, Misty Wells, has been confirmed by HDM and will be visiting New Mexico in January 2019
- As mentioned in last month’s report, HDM/NMTD plans to travel to New York City to attend IMM-USA where they will pitch a minimum of 25 journalists in face-to-face appointments and host a dinner with up to eight (8) journalists – HDM will also be hosting a media mission in New York City in January 2019
- Recent clips (all of the following coverage was a result of proactive pitching by HDM):
- This syndicated article appeared in US News and World Report and MSN.com: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/30-fall-family-vacation-ideas/ss-BBOvu5A
Quarterly Coverage Report
- From July thru October 2018, publicity value for media coverage generated by HDM was $984,375 which is a 884.38% ROI on the FY 2018/2019 contract .
- This includes the many articles syndicated by CNHI, Tampa Bay Times, Travel+Leisure, live morning show coverage in Cincinnati and more. For a more comprehensive listing of media hits, refer to previous monthly updates sent via email.
- There is confirmed coverage on Gallup, Farmington, Chaco Canyon, Acoma Pueblo, and more in the coming weeks.