This is you last chance to sign up to participate in our highly trafficked Main Street booth with tourism department staff and your industry colleagues for one or two shifts in the New Mexico True Traveler Visitor Center at Balloon Fiesta, Saturday, October 6 - Sunday, October 14.
Signing up gives you the opportunity to display your materials and speak with visitors about touring New Mexico and extending their stay, and (best of all) you’ll be contributing to the positive experience had by hundreds of thousands of people traveling to our state.
- Admission and parking passes will be provided to all volunteers.
- Volunteering one shift allows you to have your materials on display for the entire 9-day event.
- Only destinations/businesses who have a representative volunteering will be given space for display materials.
- Signing up for a specific time slot does not guarantee your placement in that time slot.
- You will receive correspondence and further information from Toby Martinez to confirm your shift(s).
- The Tourism Department reserves the right to deny any requests for participation.
Reserve your spot here before we run out of space! Two slots maximum are allowed. Deadline is September 21.
Contact Toby Martinez, 505-670-0613, Marketing & Fulfillment Coordinator for further information.