Never before has social media been more important to tourism and travel. From the way we attract potential visitors, to the way they share their photos and experiences, it is crucial that our industry be on our A Game when it comes to social media. In part one of this two-part series, you’ll learn about the current social media landscape and how to prepare for what changes are ahead, along with tips and tricks to maximize your resources and engage consumers. RSVP here to reserve your spot.
October 19, 2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Amy Tiscler/Caitkyn Jenkins, Simply Social Media
- Wendy Forbes, Wendy92, LLC
- Tracy Cox, Visit Albuquerque
- How do I navigate the constantly changing social media landscape?
- What tips do you have for increasing engagement with my followers?
- Where are the best places to find shareable content?
- How do I prioritize my social media energy?
- What changes do I need to be prepared for?