New Mexico True Certified
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRODUCT INTEGRITY: Applicant verifies that his/her/their product(s) meet the New Mexico True Certified eligibility criteria as outlined.
BUSINESS LISTING: Applicants understand that online business listings will remain on the New Mexico Tourism Department (NMTD) and any associated websites unless or until said listings are deemed not eligible due to business status, content, lack of response to communications, non-working contact information, or any other reason deemed appropriate by NMTD.
LOGO USE: The New Mexico True brand is a trademark registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and associated brand logos are regulated by the New Mexico Tourism Department. Applicants acknowledge that NMTD owns the exclusive right, title, and interest in and to all of the New Mexico True logos.
- Use of any New Mexico True logo, including the Certified Logos, requires prior authorization.
- Once accepted, program participants must have a fully executed license agreement in force to use the New Mexico True Certified (NMTC) logos and then may only use them on approved products.
- Acceptance to the NTMC program in no way implies that any New Mexico True logo can be used without explicit approval on creative materials from NMTD. More information can be found on NMTD’s Brand Resource Hub.
IMAGE USE: NMTD shares images contingent upon the following conditions. Downloading and/or utilizing any
images indicates understanding and agreement to the following:
- All images are the property of the NMTD.
- Use of any image requires a text credit: New Mexico TRUE.
- The credit needs to accompany each image, either on it or near it, in a reasonably legible size.
- Images supplied are only for the specific requested use. You may not add the image to any library or archive or share the image with other entities.
- Any future use of NMTD owned images will require additional approvals.
COMMUNICATIONS: Applicants agree and consent to receive electronic communications from NMTD including but not limited to consumer and industry newsletters, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures.
REPORTING: I agree to complete interim and annual reports as requested by NMTD, furnishing relevant data points that may be shared either in aggregate or by citing an anonymous partner.
RECOURSE: In the event an applicant’s request or renewal is denied, s/he/they may appeal the decision within 30 days of receiving notification. Exclusive recourse shall be as follows:
- Applicant may submit a request for reconsideration by NMTD’s Cabinet Secretary.
- Requests must be accompanied by written documentation specifying evidence that would support reversing the earlier decision.
- NMTD will communicate its Cabinet Secretary’s decision within 30 days of receipt of the written request for reconsideration.
- This decision constitutes final administrative action by the New Mexico Tourism Department.
- The applicant shall have no direct claims against the New Mexico Tourism Department or the State of New Mexico.