You are invited to join the NM Tourism Commission for a quarterly update on the department and industry, along with an overview of the FY19 New Mexico True marketing plan and updates from Visit Albuquerque, the ABQ Sunport, NM Hospitality Association, and Central Region Marketing Board.
A special thank you to Carrie Moritomo and Bernalillo County for hosting our meeting.
New Mexico Tourism Commission Meeting
6029 Isleta Blvd. SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105
Thursday, August 9, 2018, at 10:00 a.m.
Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Introduction of Guests
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from May 9, 2018
- Welcome and update on Visit Albuquerque – Tania Armenta, President & CEO
- Welcome and update on ABQ Sunport – Nyika Allen, City of Albuquerque Director of Aviation
- New Mexico Tourism Department Update – Secretary Rebecca Latham
- New Mexico True Marketing Program – Erin Ladd, Marketing Director & Aimee Awonohopay, Public & Industry Relations Director
- New Mexico Clean & Beautiful Advisory Committee Update – Katherine Sharp, NMCB Program Manager
- New Mexico Hospitality Association – Kathy Komol, Interim CEO
- Central Region Marketing Board - Heather Arnold, Chair
- Reports from Commission Members
- Next Meeting
- Public Comment