SUMMER 2020 OPERATIONAL STRUCTURE
Due to Covid-19, your round of golf is going to play a little differently. We’re here to explain the precautions and safety measures we’re taking to keep everyone healthy.
• Tee times by phone only. No online booking. No walk-ups
• Pay in advance by phone
• Foursomes are preferred, no singles allowed
• Check in through the window on the west side of the building
• Single riders in golf carts except for same household. Carts will be cleaned/sanitized after each use
• No sand bottles or coolers on cart
• Golf bag must remain in the golfer’s possession at all times
• Locker room amenities closed. No showers available. No towels available
• Only on-course restrooms will be open
BOOK GOLF TEE TIMES
The Golf Shop is currently closed. Tee Times can be booked starting 5/11/20. To book a tee time, please call 575-377-4488 between 9 AM – 4 PM.
Come tee off at 8,500′ on our par 72, 6,653 yard, 18-hole golf course surrounded by the majestic southern Rocky Mountains in Angel Fire, New Mexico. The front nine incorporates a longer-playing layout that meanders through two unspoiled canyons of aspen, spruce, and pine, while the back nine offers links-style play with smaller greens and plenty of bunkers. The signature hole, #6, places the golfer on the tee box 200 vertical feet above the green, 239 yards away, surrounded by groves of aspen trees and towering pine.
Offering a variety of lodging options to best fit your needs: the Lodge at Angel Fire Resort offers spacious rooms and suites just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the base area, or you can rent a condo or vacation home close to the golf course and Monte Verde Lake, perfect for families and groups.