San Felipe de Neri Church is one of the oldest surviving buildings in the city of Albuquerque. The existing church was built in 1793, though original structure was built in 1706. It is located on the north side of Old Town Plaza in the heart of the city. The original church was started in 1706, but collapsed in 1792 during a very rainy summer. The current structure was built the following year. A beautiful Mass is still held every Sunday.