Save your travel dollars this summer and and enjoy the beauty of Alpine peaks and mountains right here in your backyard.
As the country’s southernmost ski area, Ski Apache offers the best warm-weather powder skiing in the world with snowmaking on 33% of the mountain. The slopes offer a mix of wide beginner slopes, tough bump runs, a huge bowl, nice cruising runs and a terrain park with jumps, tubes and rails. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- The alpine peak of Sierra Blanca is over 12,000 feet
- Elevation at the Gazebo “the top” is 11,500 feet
- Positioned geographically to have the best skiing weather in North America
- 11 lifts including New Mexico’s only passenger Gondola to the top – the Gazebo
- Vertical drop of 1,900 feet
- Over 750 ski-able acres
Summer At Ski Apache:
Save your travel dollars this summer and and enjoy the beauty of Alpine peaks and mountains right here in your backyard. Where can you ride a gondola over green valleys passing by Alpine peaks, then get a little shopping in and have a delicious lunch while taking in panoramic vistas and World class views at a mountain-top Gazebo? Well there is Switzerland of course…… ! Then again, there is Sierra Blanca and Ski Apache – a World of their own!